Donate to GSB Sabha, Mumbai
GSB Sabha, Mumbai has multiple charitable initiatives such as educational aid, medical aid, etc. which you can support by your donations. Your dontation is only used for the specified activity selected by you. You can also make corpus donations, wherein the donated amount is invested and the interest earned is used year after year to provide assistance to community members in need.
Every grant from the GSB Sabha Mumbai funds is made after being verified and vetted in detail by the committee formed for the specific fund. The grant is generally restricted to community members residing in Mumbai and its suburbs, except for the Higher Education Aid Fund which is on an All India basis. There are also clear guidelines about the limits of how these funds are used. The current funds to which you can donate are:
- Vidyanidhi Fund: This fund is used to disburse educational assistance to the needy members of our community. Assistance is given to school students from Std I to X, under-graduate and graduate college students and students pursuing post graduate/professional courses.
- GSB Sabha Higher Education Aid Fund: This fund, setup by amount bequeathed by Late Shri Gurpur Dattanand Bhat to the Sabha, provides assistance to needy and meritorious students from our Community for pursuing higher education.
- Medical Aid Fund: This fund was launched during the Gudi Padva Sneh Milan Programme of 2009 and provides one-time assistance is provided from this fund for hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Aid Fund (Critical Illness): This fund was setup by amount bequeathed by Late Shri Gurpur Dattanand Bhat to the Sabha. Assistance is provided towards medical emergencies, hospitalization or surgery expenses to our needy community members battling 23 critical illness as defined.
- GSB Senior Citizen Medical Welfare Fund: This fund, setup by amount donated by Late Shri Gurpur Dattanand Bhat, is dedicated to meet the domiciliary medical expenses of economically weaker section of senior citizens of the community. This Fund is used by the Sabha to support our silver citizens with their daily medical expenses, including few cases where regular dialysis is needed.
- Mahila Shakha Marriage Assistance Fund: This fund, administered by the Mahila Shakha Committee, is used to give assistance to the bride’s family for conducting the marriage ceremony.
- Destitute Senior Citizens Welfare Fund: This fund was launched at the Gudi Padva Programme of the Sabha for the year 2005 for the benefits of senior destitute GSB citizens (completed age 60 and above) who are in need of financial assistance for their day-to-day expenses.
- Mahila Shakha Adhaar Fund: This fund, setup by the Mahila Shakha out of its Diamond Jubilee programme surplus, is used to facilitate the stay in old age homes of senior citizens of our community who need such admission but can’t afford the same.
- Building Repairs and Maintenance Fund (Kreeda Mandir): This fund is used to manage the building repairs and ongoing maintenance of the Kreeda Mandir building at GSB Sabha Sports Club Ground.
To learn more about the process, please feel free to write to us. Thank you for your patronage.
How To Donate
You can use our online payment gateway to fill in your details and make a donation online through Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI or Wallets. This facility is available for donations in Indian Rupees only. To make an online donation, visit http://donate.gsbsabhamumbai.org
You can also make donations via Cheque / Demand Draft / NEFT using the details below:
1. Cheque or DD can be addressed in the name of GSB Sabha, Mumbai payable at Mumbai and delivered to:
The Treasurer, GSB Sabha Mumbai, 101, Shreenidhi, Opp. Bank of Baroda, 76 Bhau Daji Road, Matunga (C.Rly), Mumbai – 400019.
On the back of the cheque / DD, kindly mention the fund to which you are donating along with details of whose name you wish to make the donation.
2. NEFT or IMPS transfer can be made to our bank account. The details are provided below:
Savings Bank Account with Bank of Baroda
Branch: Bhau Daji Road Branch
Account Holder Name: Gowd Saraswat Brahman Sabha, Mumbai
Account Number: 05800100014288
IFSC Code: BARB0BHAUDA (Kindly note: The 5th character is a zero and not the letter ‘O’)
Email: [email protected]
3. International Donations (for international currencies):
The Sabha has FCRA registration and a separate bank account for accepting donations in foreign currencies. For wire transfers, please send us an email at [email protected] so that we can coordinate with our bank and provide you the necessary details.
For any other clarifications, please contact the Sabha office via phone or email us at [email protected]